No Risk Winter Merch
- Send us your design, we’ll create a mock-up
- We’ll send it back to you with costings for production
- You promote your merch and accept pre-orders
- Send in your order once pre-order closes and we’ll get production going for you.
Times are weird. But we’re still here doing our jobs.
The production team is in the factory working their own stations and learning to answer the phones!
Currently our front desk team are working from home, but are only an email away.
We’re keeping the cost as low as we can, just covering basic stuff to keep our staff busy.
Just think of us next time you have print job.
Upload a photo of a your drawing (preferably in black marker on plain white A4 paper).
We’ll print it onto a T-shirt for you and send it back with 3 different waterbase inks.
In the notes section on the order indicate what colour range you’d like for your inks.
We can’t match specific colours because we’re just using the stock of waterbase ink we already have.
We’ll do our best to accommodate!
When you get the tee back, slip a piece of cardboard in between the layers of the shirt to stop the ink transferring to the back
- Start colouring! You can colour in your drawing with a paintbrush, sponge or even finger paint it!
- Leave it to air dry overnight or speed it up with a hairdryer.
- Lay some baking paper over the design and iron on the highest setting for 5 minutes and your tee is ready to wear!
The team at all of the above are all a bunch of legends who genuinely love printing, as evidenced by our rotating print wall of fame.
We get that not everyone has a deep understanding of the printing process, some days it still seems like magic to us too! Our front desk team are ready to guide you through your job from start to finish. We’ve honestly heard it all, so don’t be shy.
First and foremost we’re here to get your idea out, but remember the team spends all day dealing with and thinking about printing, so start a conversation and we can guide you with the best suggestions to optimise your final job.
50 Stawell Street
West Melbourne VIC 3003
+61 (03) 8415 0461
Monday to Friday
9.00am – 5.00pm